General Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of $25 for delivery.
- Surcharges apply to extra toppings or substitutes.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex and don’t charge any fees.
- Please leave light on for driver when expecting a delivery.
- A 10% surcharge will apply on all public holidays.
- Made In Italy reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order if any suspicious activity is noticed by any staff member of the company.
- Made In Italy will endeavour to provide allergen and gluten free products requested by you, but traces of allergens or gluten may be unintentionally present in food due to cross-contamination during store operations.
- We cannot guarantee that your order will be 100% allergen or gluten free.
- Made In Itay will endeavour to provide vegan menu items requested by you, but traces of meat and dairy products may be unintentionally present in food due to cross-contamination during store operations.
- We cannot guarantee that all vegan menu items will be 100% free from animal products.
- Olives used in our menu may contain pits.
- All of Made In Italy prices include GST
A $1 surcharge applies to half/half pizza
Loyalty program T&C’s
- A qualified loyalty order is an order that meets the criteria to be counted towards the loyalty program.
- The Made In Italy loyalty program only applies to orders made through https://orderonline.madeinitaly.com.au, and does not apply to any orders through other systems. You must order online through this system in order for your food order to be put towards your loyalty balance. Phone orders or orders through any other platform are excluded from the program.
- On your order after your 10 qualifying loyalty orders, your account is credited the average cost of your previous 10 qualified orders.
- On your loyalty order, you must use all of the credit at once. Credit does not bank up in your account. For example, you make 10 orders and the next time you order, you have $40 sitting in your account as a credit. If you use $30 of it, the extra loyalty you did not use is lost. Please ensure that you use as much as you can to take full advantage of your loyalty credit.
- Loyalty program works with both pick-up and delivery
- Each store is a separate entity, orders are counted towards your loyalty balance for that specific store. Stores do not share loyalty orders.
- Made In Italy reserve the right to stop the loyalty ordering program at any given time with 8 weeks’ notice. It is up to the customer to redeem their loyalty orders within this time frame.